Olive Oil Interpretation Center

LOCATION:
C/Sant Gil, 16 – 18

TIMETABLE:

BOOKING
Interpretation Center – Wine Museum
c/ Quatremitjana, s/n – Telf.: 964 416 436 – 673 216 280
turismo@bvbbodegues.es – bvbbodegues.es
***********************************



This mill was officially founded on January 20, 1933 according to the diligence of the Membership Registration Book, with the Social Denomination of ECONOMATO AGRICOLA DE ACEITE, by a group of farmers from Sant Mateu, in the legal form of a cooperative, consisting of 119 members that first year and 237 in 1941.

It operated uninterruptedly for 56 years until 1989, which was closed with all machinery and implements intact until today.