It was mentioned as Santa Maria Fountain in 1365. It has a similar composition to the Fountain of the Angel. It is located at the Pla de la Mare de Déu de la Font and surrounded by six Tuscan columns which held up a canopy in the past. It is crowned by a Gothic image of the Virgin Mary and the Baby Jesus.
Next to the fountain there is a big stone trough which uses the excess water of the fountain.